Whether you’re looking for a new pair of binoculars or the best scope for your deer rifle or shotgun, here are some tips that will save you money — and get you the best bang for your buck this season. Deer & Deer Hunting’s Dan Schmidt hosts with special guest Trent Marsh of Hawke Optics.
This episode’s topics:
1. The Inclusion of crossbows in Wisconsin, New York and Iowa bowhunting seasons in 2014.
2. How to select the proper scope for your deer hunting rifle.
3. How an advanced reticle system can improve your slug gun’s accuracy.
4. Little-known trick to improving eye relief on any binocular.
5. New insights on technology for new binoculars, rifle scopes and spotting scopes.
Originally Aired May 14, 2014